Friday, October 17, 2008

Inspiration!

Great idea Gwen.

Some things that inspire me to BE HEALTHY...

I want to feel healthy and strong.
I want to look good for myself and hubby.
I want to be able to always fit in my favorite jeans.
I want to be able to run and play with my kids always.
It will be nice to be able to climb into the McDonald's playplace and still be able to get in there. :)
I want to teach my kids about the joys of being outside and not to be addicted to video games, computers, and television. Okay, I've got to work on these too. :)
I want to be able to do the things that I enjoy like: rollerblading, hiking, walking, running, wakeboarding, riding my bike- all of these wonderful activities!
I want to stay healthy in my later years and be able to run after my grand babies too! :)
I want to bench press Justin! Totally kidding, sounded good though! However, I can bench press Rachel and Ryan- tee hee.

No comments: