Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nominations - Monday 11/17

I am going to nominate Karey for Monday's eating and for exercising. I felt like she had a very well balanced day with her food and she did 5 miles on the bike. Wa-hoo! Go Karey!

I was thinking it may be good to just leave a comment on the original post of the day so we don't have 9 posts a day.

Then someone (Julia maybe, or I can) can count the votes and do a second post for the day to say who the winner of the day is.

6 comments:

Happy and Healthy said...

I nominate Karey. Way to go Karey! Thanks for the inspiration, and healthy food ideas.
Lazer

Happy and Healthy said...

I also nominate Karey. Good choices, and way to go on the 5 miles!
Tara

Happy and Healthy said...

O.k., I nominated Elisa on the e-mail yesterday, because her meals were full of veggies and fruits.
I think both her and Karey did an awsome job!
yay!!
Julia

Gwen said...

Okay, cheater Julia! You can only nominate one person per day. You gotta pick... who is it??

Happy and Healthy said...

I meant that I was nominating Elisa for monday. sorry for the confusion.

Jenny said...

Me too! great job! Karey for Monday...Elisa for Tues. :)