Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nominations - Tuesday 11/18

I'm nominating Elisa for Tuesday for her healthy meals and - 13 miles - Wa-hoo!!!! You're totally awesome!

6 comments:

Lauri said...

Lauri nominates Karey for Monday, too, and Elisa for Tuesday... but Karey did awesome Tuesday, too, so this is going to be tough! We may have to come up with a point system or something for all the ones that do awesome each day with both food and exercise and then the most points gets the week... or something.

Happy and Healthy said...

I am nominating Marianne for Monday. I was impressed with her 4 times on the stairs. She had just told us that one time left her winded, so to go 4 times was quite a feat. Way to go!

Marianne for Monday
Karey for Tuesday

Lazer

Jenny said...

Elisa for Tues...great job.

Tara said...

I nominate Elisa for Tuesday. I agree that this is getting hard. Everybody has really stepped up and is doing so well.

Tara

Happy and Healthy said...

I nominate Elisa for Tuesday, she did really well with all her meals, and excersize. You guys are making this tough!

Happy and Healthy said...

that last comment nominating Elisa, was from julia. Sorry forgot to put my name on it.