Wedding Chow Chow
1 ear sweet corn (cooked however you want to cook it), I'm sure you can use a can of corn too.
2-3 tomatoes chopped
1 cucumber chopped (skin on)
1/2 red pepper chopped (you can use any type of bell pepper I'm sure)
1/2 cup chopped green onions (this you will need for sure, the other veggies can just be whatever)
1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
1/4 cup chopped celery (I just used two stalks)
Sauce
3 tsp red wine vinegar (I'm sure you can use cider, rice, or balsamic) I actually added 5 tsp becuase I had so many veggies
1 tsp dry mustard powder
1 tsp sugar or agave nectar
2 tsp salt (it was WAY too salty, so I would only add 1 tsp next time)
4 Tbls olive oil (I felt it was just too much oil, so next time I am only going to use 1 or 2)
2 Tbls chopped fresh dill (however, dried dill tasted just fine)
Chop up all veggies then mix sauce in separate bowl. When all veggies are chopped and tossed in bowl, mix in dressing.
Also,
Tara's smoothie Idea:
Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, peaches, bananas, and an orange.
mmmm, mmmmm
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment