Friday, January 29, 2010

GOODBYE!!!!!!

I notice that I still hold myself as if I were pregnant....

Also, I have NO butt..or boobs for that matter:) I will be taking my Saw Palmetto now :)

Here are my "GoodBye Pics for this year:) LOl I posted some last year about this time, I will have to look at them and see what a year of doing nothing basically got me :) Anyway, here they are, don't laugh or be to disgusted :) Like I said before, to experience a transformation, you have to have something to transform!! Needless to say, I was not very turned on by these , and will refer to them often when I think I want a snack that is not almonds :)

Measurements: (Michael did these for me, as well as the pictures)

Bust: 32"
Chest: 27 1/2 "
Waist: 27 "
Hips: 33 1/4 "
R. Thigh: 19 3/4 "
L Thigh: 19 3/4 "
R: Arm: 9 1/4 "
L Arm: 9 5/8 "

3 comments:

Kerissa ~ said...

I looked at my old ones, and these are much better :)

Gwen said...

You are so brave!!! I'm proud of you. I think you look 100% better than I do!

Jenny said...

Wow Kerissa, you are so small! I'm jealous! :) Love ya!!!