Wednesday, November 18, 2009

tuesday

Dr. Christopher said "Those who do not learn from the past, are destined to repeat it."
 
Breakfast-
um, why does my brain forget so easily when it was yesterday?
oh, ya, thats why, a small hand of realy fake buttery popcorn
 
Lunch-
3 slices of an orange
1 small chunck of cheese
ramen noodles, without the MSG seasoning
a small spoonfull of frosting just to see if I could handle it, I did! sparingly!
 
Dinner-
mmmm, turkey club on white with everything but tomatoes, cucumbers, and bell peppers. Chris got me a footlong, so I have some for today to finish. I am excited!
 
I was able to eat cake!!!!! yay!!!!! For Chris' birthday : ) We decided to be somewhat healthy and skip the icecream stuff. I was so happy to participate, and to even bake a cake for him!
I think I am getting to a good stage of stomach not feeling so yuckiness anymore! : )
I was 12 weeks yesterday, so one more week in the 1st trimester. Weird huh!!! That was a hard 6 weeks, but it went by so fast! This whole relax and just "let things be good no matter what" stuff, realy helps ease the mind and gives peace. Its not easy at first, but becomes very relaxing and makes time go fast when you tell yourself every morning, "Everything will be o.k. no matter what, All is well. : )
I am so thankfull for all that I have been blessed with, and can't wait to start feeling the baby move, which shouldn't be to far off!
My next appt. is December 7th, I will be 14 weeks, so my next appt. will be about 18 or 19 weeks, which will be my ultrasound appt. to find out what this kiddo is! That should be in the beginning of January! Isn't that crazy! I was thinking I wouldn't find out until the middle of February.   
Now that my stomach isn't so bad anymore, I am trying the "drink 32 oz. of water before breakfast" thing. So far so good. It actually helps me feel more awake. That makes sense though, you remember how Karey had us check out Dr. Komoto (I think that is right) and his water pictures. How our bodies are made up of 80(?) something percent of water, and just speaking good words to water or putting it by good pictures changed the molecular structure of the water. Well, I am imagining that putting that 32 oz. of water in my body first thing, activates all the blood flow, waking up all my other water cells, hmmmm, the same with prayer in the morning I guess too, and getting things going.
Somebody was telling me that cold water doesn't actually quench your thirst, because it is to cold for your stomach to register the quenchiness (or that its water) of it, so I am thinking about doing warmer water in the morning. Hot isn't good for your stomach either, because it can burn, so just warm, with maybe some stevia in it. I found chocolate raspberry stevia at shirlyns. Didn't buy it yet though, but I bet it would taste like warm "hot" chocolate raspberry flavor! : ) My favorite thing in the winter was to drink a whole glass of hot chocolate in the morning, it would warm me right up. I have discovered my uturus is sensitive to chocolate (painfully), so I am going to try to stay away from it as much as possible for as long as I can. So fake hot chocolate will be good! Usually in the third trimester, chocolate is uncontrollable, but I have a different attitude about it this time. I am going to do my best!
 
So I am going to now challange all of you to do the 32 oz of water before breakfast thing. I want to hear about the difference it makes for you!
 
Love you all, and hope you have a happy healthy eating day!!!
Julia

--
I AM NOT A QUITTER!
check out our gethealthy blog
gethealthyclub1.blogspot.com

My Blogs
touchoflovephotog.blogspot.com

No comments: