Sick day monday-
banana
oatmeal
popcorn
olives
carrots
part of a bean burrito
some potatoe wedges
small butter finger, small laffy taffy, small mnm's (regretted it later), its hard giving the kids a treat and I can't have one. lol
This morning, I woke up and didn't want to get out of bed, but I didn't want to go back to sleep either, so I decided to read a little, and eat some saltines. I am getting better with eating the starches now, thankfully, just not total sugar. The saltines helped to curb my hungry stomach until breakfast, and I drank a big glass of water too.
My husband bought me this realy nice book for mothers day, so I decided to read it again. It is called daughters of God, by M. Russel Ballard.
I just love it. I wanted to quote from it a little, because it is such a sweet book.
I thought this was cute:
"A womans Lifeline"
Age 3: She looks at herself and sees a queen.
Age 8: She looks at herself and sees cinderella.
Age 15: She looks at herself and sees an ugly duckling. (mom, I can't go to school looking like this today!")
Age 20: She looks at herself and sees "too fat/thin, too short/tall, too straight/curly'' but decides she's going out anyway.
Age 30: She looks at herself and sees ""too fat/thin, too short/tall, too straight/curly'', but decides she doesn't have time to fix it so she's going out anyway.
Age 40:She looks at herself and sees ""too fat/thin, too short/tall, too straight/curly'', but says, " Atleast I am clean," and goes out anyway.
Age 50: She looks at herself and sees "I am what I am" and goes wherever she wants to go.
Age60: She looks at herself and reminds herself of all the people who can't even see themselves in the mirror anymore. Goes out and conquers the world.
Age 70: She looks at herself and sees wisdom, laughter, and ability and goes out and enjoys life.
Age 80: Doesn't bother to look. Just puts on a purple hat and goes out to have fun with the world.
The moral is, maybe we should all grab that purple hat a little earlier."
I thought that was cute. This book talks a lot about the value of women, in our saviors and our church leaders eyes. It was nice to read in the morning to start out my day.
So it is tuesday, and I am daycare kidless at the moment, and wondering what to do with the day. Stay home and clean, or go shopping? Christmas stuff is out, that is why I want to go shopping, but I am thinking it is too soon though too. I still want to hit those Black friday sales.
We went to Macey's last night, and couldn't find regular peppermint candy canes! They had every flavor of every other kind, but no original ones! I bet walmart has some though.
I can't wait to look at the christmas dresses they have out too, I already saw the cutest little green plaid one at walmart! I just love puffy dresses!
Well, I hope you all have a happy, healthy eating day, full of purple hat thoughts, and good food!
Love you all!
Julia
--
I AM NOT A QUITTER!
check out our gethealthy blog
gethealthyclub1.blogspot.com
My Blogs
touchoflovephotog.blogspot.com
--
I AM NOT A QUITTER!
check out our gethealthy blog
gethealthyclub1.blogspot.com
My Blogs
touchoflovephotog.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment