I started the Holy Tea cleanse on Saturday. I only had one glass of it that day. I had it right after breakfast, and that was not a good idea. I wasn't used to the taste, and it was ice cold. It hit my stomach hard, and I gagged on it. I couldn't even finish the last swallow. I guess I just wasn't ready for such a strong taste. I have no problems with it at all now. I sweeten it with a little honey, and it tastes great. I've started to notice the effects today (if you know what I mean). I was afraid to pick up Abby and go to the store. Nothing happened and I survived. It seems like a good thing so far. I'm anxious to see the changes in me over the next couple of weeks.
Tara
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tara? How did your cleanse go? Did it help a lot?
We need to get everybody else to start posting stuff on here!
Post a Comment