Tuesday, September 2, 2008



I had to show you a picture of a salad that tasted better than any salad I have had yet on this new diet.

I put my lettuce on a small plate, about 2 cups. Then I put a tiny bit of ranch dressing on it, which it could have done without and it would have been delicious still!

Then I put 4oz of kidney beans from a can on, and then put "Pace Picante, Green Taco Sauce". Which is only 5 cal, and 1 gm of sugar!

And then I sprinkled it with ground pepper, which really brought out all the flavor of everything! Ohh, It was soooooo yummmy!!!

This is definately a diet I can handle because the salads are soooooo goood! All you need to do is make sure you have your lettuce, 4 oz of protien(chicken, beans, cottage cheese), and then for luch you have a cold vegetable with it plus a cooked veggie, and then for dinner its the same, and a fruit for dessert!

I have been doing it for 4 days, and 2 of those days with no cheating and my scale was a lb less than it has ever been since I had Kimberly. I was stuck at 157, and then recently it went to 151-153, and then this morning it said 150!!!

I am excited to keep going! And the good thing is the meals aren't confusing to put together, there are no starches involved, and it is totally full of vitamins!

The breakfast I do is 4oz. of plain lowfat yogurt, with 1/2 cup mixed berries, and a half a cup of uncooked oats. I don't really even feel hungry anymore, and don't have the desire to snack anymore. Part of that is because I want this to work so bad, and so far it is allready starting to.

One more thing that I know will, and has allready helped me, Is when I pray over my meals, I ask to please bless, that I will get the nutrients that I need to be healthy, and that I will be able to lose the extra weight that my body doesn't need. I know Heavenly Father has been helping me stick with this diet, and is helping my body to have what it needs and to get rid of what it doesn't need. I know I need to involve him, and I know I will be able to do it if he is helping!

No comments: