Jenny - I know it seems hard to lose the pounds but they say that the best and most healthy way to do it is to lose 1/2 to 1 pound a week. So you're right on there. They say that is the way that you won't be gaining it all back as soon as your done dieting/exercising. When they're losing tons of weight on shows like the Biggest Loser they're doing so under professional supervision (trainers, doctors, therapists, etc) and their diet and exercise plans are designed specifically for them. They're being monitored very regularly for everything.
Also, I've heard that when you're working out so hard (like we are) you need to make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals. I've heard that the best vitamin to take is actually pre-natal vitamins - just the cheap ones you get at Wal-Mart. And make sure to get your weight training in!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Gwen! That is true and helps! :)
Post a Comment