Thursday, September 18, 2008
Jenny
I hope no one minds but I invited Jenny to be an author to the blog. She was telling me that she'd like to be able to keep track of stuff. She may like to receive our Get Skinny Club emails too. Her email is:
jenny_lunsford@yahoo.com
1 comment:
Happy and Healthy
said...
Yay! I am excited to have you on it too now!
Julia
September 23, 2008 at 12:20 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAPPY AND HEALTHY
We are daughters of a Heavenly King and we will strive to treat ourselves that way! : )
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(20)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(32)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(9)
Okay Ladies, I am a little happier today!
Julia's Goals/plus an embarrasing before picture
Weight Loss
Oh ya forgot to add.
Yippie. Excited to start!
Jenny
My New Goal Blog
21 Days
I had to show you a picture of a salad that tasted...
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
Contributors
Gwen
Gwen
J
Jenny
Kerissa ~
Getting Healthy
1 comment:
Yay! I am excited to have you on it too now!
Julia
Post a Comment