
April 15th, 2008
weight: 154
right upper arm: 12
left upper arm:12
abs-35
waist-35
hips-41
right thigh-21
left thigh-21 1/2
After.............
September 26th, 2008
Weight -140.6
right arm-11 1/2
left arm-11 1/2
abs-33
waist-34
hips-38
right thigh- 20
left thigh- 20 1/2
o.k., since friday is my blue shirt day, I am going to be checking my weight and inches, and taking a new after picture on the last friday of each month. I have been doing the yogurt and oats diet for a month on oct. 1st. My last post from April said I weighed 154, but I know I went back up to 157 after that. Since then I have lost 17 lbs. 3 more lbs to my 20 lb weight loss goal!!
My goals for October are:
Reach 130 lbs. -10 more lbs.
build and tone my muscles
lose atleast 1 inch more in all areas
Continue my salad and yogurt diet until atleast dec 1st 2008.
Do pilates atleast 3 times week.
stretch into splits american style/and maybe chineese style too.

2 comments:
Wa-hoo! Look at you sexy girl. Your face looks so skinny and I can definately see the difference in your body. You're doing so awesome!
You look great Julia! That's a lot of weight loss! I'm proud of you! Keep up the crazy work, you sexy girl you! Love you tons! :)
Love,
Jenny
Post a Comment