So my friends, I have been doing P90X workout videos for 30 days now (4 weeks). I seriously didn't think it was making a difference because I haven't seen the loss in pounds but I have lost inches. I have taken before and after pictures; which honestly, I am still too embarrassed to post. I will share those later, with friends, when the 90 days are up. By then I'll look smokin' hot. Well, that's what I'm hoping for. I really wish I took my measurements on day one because I can tell a difference. I do know that my hips were at 40 inches and now it's 38 inches. Yippee! My waist was around 33-34 inches and now it's 31 inches. Sweet. Here are my measurements today. I'll post what they are again in 30 more days. Hopefully, I will have burned a little more off my tooshy!!!!
Weight: 142 (this morning)
Waist: 31 inches
Hips: 38 inches
Right arm: 11 inches
Left arm: 11 inches
Right thigh: 23 inches
Left thigh: 23 inches
(I have approximately lost at least 4 inches total-possibly more)
Well, at least today, I am really happy with my results. My goals are to continue the P90X program and follow some better eating habits and really work on both this month!!! I want to lose 10 pounds by Josh's wedding (Dec 19th). I think it's possible if I eat better and limit eating out and sugar intake. I will post weight loss if I see any pounds dropped soon. :)
Love,
Jenny
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment