Wednesday, September 10, 2008
My New Goal Blog
I decided that I needed a place to track, for myself, how I'm doing in all areas of my life. I decided to create a new blog where I can challenge myself and record my thoughts and feelings about my challenge. I'm starting with exercise and it's been going well so far but I will move on to other areas after my exercise goal is really going and I know I've formed a new habit for myself. Feel free to check it out: www.21daystoanewme.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it!! You are doing awsome!!
That's soooo great! What a great idea! I'm still slowly working on the fitness thing. So fun huh?!! :)How the heck do you join this thing? I'm not quite figuring it out? I would love to share some thoughts and goals and keep myself motivated too. Anytime you want to do something, let me know. Love ya, Jenny
Post a Comment