So here are my before pictures....I would almost like to say "eek eeewww gross!" but if you want to experience transformation you have to have something to transform right? So I will post pics again in 6 weeks for my halfway point and then again at 12 weeks!!
I need to do my measurments, but here are my weight stats from mom's scale:
Weight: 126 lbs
Fat : 29.7 %
Water : 49%
Visceral Fat: 3 ( I think the worst number is 7)
Muscle: 84 lbs
Fitness level: 5 ( It is 1-9 so I am in the middle, not sure which way is better)
Bones: 4.6 lbs
Calorie need: 2295
Physical age: 25
These too will be posted again at 6 weeks and 12 weeks.....
3 comments:
Wa-hoo! Way to go Kerissa. I wish I was brave enough to post my pictures! I can't believe you have that much muscle. I'm up to 58 pounds now. I thought I was doing pretty good until I saw that tiny little Kerissa had 84 pounds. Apparently I'm a sissy!
It was hard to post at first, but it will sure be fun say, that is what I used to be and this is what I am no! And I am excited for the journey to get there!
How has this gone for you Kerissa? Haven't heard from you for a while!
Post a Comment