Monday, January 5, 2009

My Goals

My goals for the year are to continue doing what I have started in the last few months. Keeping up on the house, reading the scriptures daily - alone and with my kids, holding FHE, exercising, etc. As I see new needs new goals will be made.

I have gained back about 5 pounds over the holidays - not exercising will do that to you! I would like to get down to about 130 - about 30 pounds from where I am now. I'll do that by exercising and I have started eating every 2-3 hours. I've read that it's a really good way to help regulate your metabolism. I am also going to be going to a mostly vegetarian lifestyle. I'll eat meat occasionally but I'm going to try to do the vegetarian thing.

I am also wanting to get pregnant this year. I am trying to talk Mark into it right now. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kerissa ~ said...

I wish you luck! I think that would be so awesome!!