Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This is my beginning of the year, before picture.
My goals this year are to tone my waist area, and lose 15 more lbs. I lost 23 lbs. last year, so if I just do what I did before, hopefully it won't be to hard. My goals for this month, are: Get in the habit of :
Drinking 64 oz. water a day
Eating atleast 1 fruit per day
1 serving of veggies a day
2 servings of protien a day

Dr. appt. for moles, and physical.
Dentist appt.

and 30 min. of exercise, any that will raise my energy more than my normal routine. At the end of January I will post my goal points and goals for Feb.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Yea Julia! Go find the Jillian 30 Day Shred video. 20 minutes that will totally get you there! It's only $10 too.